【六级作文】题目：The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
It is universally acknowledged that the best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today. To put in another word, it is wise for us to seize the moment and spare no efforts to finish the current task.
On the one hand, actions play a key role in the course of achieving goals. As a consequence, it is imperative that we should take prompt actions to accomplish a future aim. On the other hand, we are supposed to attach due importance to the efficiency, which exerts a critical impact on personal growth and future career. As a result, improving the efficiency is what we cannot neglect.
In a word, effective and efficient actions must be taken by every individual for the sake of achieving great dreams. If we can make progress little by little, the dream will come true in the near future.想要给孩子报个好的、合适的儿童英语培训机构qzysty..co..m首先你要知道儿童学英语什么最重要？
36- 40 CJBAK 41-45 EMHDL
36. C Piaget Believed that small children...
37. J The author and his colleagues...
38. B In the latter half of the last century...
39. A Research conducted by Jane...
40. K Our improved understanding of babies...
41. E It has been found in recent research...
42. M Scientists are still debating...
43. H The newer research methods focus on...
44. D With the progress in psychology...
45. L Even though marked advances have been made...
46-50 BDACC 51-55 BAACC
46. B They hold a different view on stress from the popular one.
47. D They apply extreme tactics.
48. A They help him combat stress from work.
49. C It is something everybody has to live with.
50. C Its effect varies considerably from person to person.
51. B Hunting may also be a solution.
52. A It keeps him pollution under control.
53. A Over pollution is not an issue.
54. C Many birds and small animals are being.
55. C Coordinated efforts of hunter.
The Romance of Three Kingdoms written in the fourteenth century is a famous historical novel in China. Based on the history of the Three Kingdoms period, this literary history describes the war between Wei, Shu and Wu from the second half of the second century to the second half of the third century. The novel portrays almost a thousand characters and countless historical events. Although most of these characters and events are based on real history, they are romanticized and dramatized to varying degrees. The Romance of Three Kingd但是现在的培训机构越来越多，很多关于qzysty.c.o.m培训机构的介绍信息qzysty.com但是现在的培训机构越来越多，很多关于培训机构的介绍信息oms is regarded as a literary masterpiece. It has attracted generations of readers since its publication, and it also exerts a widespread and lasting influence on Chinese history.
1. 文章开头。例如，长对话1，Question 1：What do we learn about Anna Sanchez?（关于Anna Sanchez我们能得知什么？）的答案来自文章开头句：Tonight, we have a very special guest. Mrs. Anna Sanchez is a three-time Olympic champion and author of the new book To the Edge. 再如，短文2，Question 12：What does the speaker say has aroused public interest?（讲话人说的什么内容引起了公众的兴趣？）答案来自文章开头句：Public interest was aroused by the latest discovery of a changed gene in obese life.
2. 文章结尾。比如，长对话2，Question 8：What does the woman say makes furniture marginally more profitable?（女人说什么使得家具业略微更加容易盈利？）答案来自文章最后一句：Furniture is marginally more profitable, mostly because it enjoys lower customs duties.
3. 提示词。例如，长对话2，Question 8：What does the woman say makes furniture marginally more profitable?（女人说什么使得家具业略微更加容易盈利？）的答案句中包含明显的原因提示词because；同样，演讲1，Question 18：What may threaten a friendship for both men and women?（什么品质会共同威胁到男人和女人之间的友谊？）的答案句中有明显的because of这样的原因提示词；再如，演讲3，Question 25：What does the speaker say older people tried their best to do?（讲话人说，老年人尽他们最大努力在做什么？）答案句前出出现了明显的提示词So。